Channel Live 2017 was a huge success.
“What an utterly brilliant show. The new channel gold standard event.”
– Andrew Dickinson, Jola
“Huge congratulations to the team at Comms Business, a fantastic event, well organised, well attended, these events make our industry what it is, which is full of dynamic people that want to continue to learn and progress!”
– Justin Blaine, Channel Sales Manager – NTA
“Very good event – well done!”
– Andrew Skipsey, MD – M12 Solutions
“A fantastic step change, you guys have done a brilliant job and I personally got great value from the event.”
– Michael J Thornton, Director – KSM Telecom
“Great event, we are looking forward to the next one. Lots of potential new partnerships to explore.”
– Mark Bridgman, Service and Operations Director – Support UK
Channel Live is the UK’s only ICT trade specific conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one. Only at Channel Live can Resellers, VARS and other Channel Partners openly discuss margin opportunities with vendors and solution providers.
Organised by Swink Events in collaboration with Comms Business Magazine, the team behind Channel Live has a long pedigree of organising Channel only events, having previously organised twenty five regional Convergence Summit events over a sixteen year period.
Channel Live was launched to replace the Convergence Summits and in response to the need for one major event to serve the entire ICT Channel. It will be bigger and better than anything The Channel has seen for many years and is the only event of its kind.
When is the next Channel Live event?
Tuesday 11th September 2018: 10:00 – 17:00
Wednesday 12th September 2018: 10:00 – 16:00
Channel Live is a must attend event for anyone working within the ICT Channel including;
Dealers, resellers, VARS, solution providers, consultants, system integrators, distributors, vendors, network providers and anyone else operating a Channel focussed business.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends
- Engage with the industry community and network with your peers
- Visit all your suppliers in one place and address any areas for improvement in your current setup
- Be the first to see product launches and tech demos from big Channel players
- Debate and discuss industry topics that matter to your business by getting involved with our seminars
If you have any questions regarding the event, please call 01892 538 348.