Channel Live is the UK’s only ICT trade specific conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one.
Only at Channel Live can Resellers, VARS and other Channel Partners openly discuss margin opportunities with vendors and solution providers.
Organised by Swink Events in collaboration with Comms Business Magazine, the team behind Channel Live has a long pedigree of organising Channel only events, having previously organised twenty five regional Convergence Summit events over a sixteen year period.
Channel Live was launched to replace the Convergence Summit’s and in response to the need for one major event to serve the entire ICT Channel. It will be bigger and better than anything The Channel has seen for many years and is the only event of its kind.
Who should attend?
Channel Live is a must attend event for anyone working within the ICT Channel including;
dealers, resellers, VARS, solution providers, consultants, system integrators, distributors, vendors, network providers and anyone else operating a Channel focussed business.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends
- Engage with the industry community and network with your peers
- Visit all your suppliers in one place and address any areas for improvement in your current setup
- Be the first to see product launches and tech demos from big Channel players
- Debate and discuss industry topics that matter to your business by getting involved with our seminars
The market told us…
After surveying both vendors and resellers, the overwhelming demand was for one all-encompassing event in the Midlands.
- 83% of Channel suppliers interviewed requested a midlands based venue
- 72% of reseller businesses interviewed confirming the same
Talk Talk Business – Channel Live Main Sponsor
“TalkTalk Business has shown their commitment to the Channel with sponsorship of Channel Live. We are delighted to have them on board. Their next generation network capabilities will play a huge role in helping the Channel deliver future solutions to businesses.”
David Dungay, Deputy Editor, Comms Business
The NEC has excellent transport links to other parts of the UK (The NEC is reachable in under 3 hours for 75% of the population by car) making it an accessible and obvious choice for a large event like Channel Live.
- The NEC is reachable in under 3 hours for 75% of the population by car
- Visitors can travel to and from 143 direct destinations from Birmingham City airport
- It’s a 2 minute walk (indoors) from the onsite train station
- There are 1750 onsite hotel rooms at prices to suit every budget
- There is an onsite casino, shops, spa and numerous restaurants
- Onsite catering has won industry Awards for high standards
- 1650 onsite parking spaces
- The NEC hosts over 500 exhibitions each year
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors across entire venue