Channel Live is a trade only conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one. It will be engaging, educational, inclusive, fun and most importantly provide the perfect environment for companies wishing to future proof their business and expand their product and service portfolios, whilst building essential business partnerships.
Talk Talk Business – Channel Live Main Sponsor
“TalkTalk Business has shown their commitment to the Channel with sponsorship of Channel Live. We are delighted to have them on board. Their next generation network capabilities will play a huge role in helping the Channel deliver future solutions to businesses.”
David Dungay, Deputy Editor, Comms Business
Who should attend?
Channel Live is a must attend event for senior decision makers in the ICT Channel. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends
- Engage with the industry community and network with your peers
- Visit all your suppliers in one place and address any areas for improvement in your current setup
- Be the first to see product launches and tech demos from big Channel players
- Debate and discuss industry topics that matter to your business by getting involved with our seminars
The Channel Live seminar schedule will focus on the issues impacting the Channel today and tomorrow. Sessions will centre on market trends, technology and business processes to ensure that audience glean leading edge information that is applicable to their business. For anyone operating in the Channel today these seminars are critical for those wanting to remain relevant to their customers in a changing landscape.
The market told us…
After surveying both vendors and resellers, the overwhelming demand was for one all-encompassing event in the Midlands.
- 83% of Channel suppliers interviewed requested a midlands based venue
- 72% of reseller businesses interviewed confirming the same
The NEC has excellent transport links to other parts of the UK (The NEC is reachable in under 3 hours for 75% of the population by car) making it an accessible and obvious choice for a large event like Channel Live.
- The NEC is reachable in under 3 hours for 75% of the population by car
- Visitors can travel to and from 143 direct destinations from Birmingham City airport
- It’s a 2 minute walk (indoors) from the onsite train station
- There are 1750 onsite hotel rooms at prices to suit every budget
- There is an onsite casino, shops, spa and numerous restaurants
- Onsite catering has won industry Awards for high standards
- 1650 onsite parking spaces
- The NEC hosts over 500 exhibitions each year
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors across entire venue