THE NATION’S MOST CONNECTED AND CONVENIENT VENUE
We are excited to announce that Channel Live will take place at The NEC, the UK’s premier exhibition venue. Click here to find out more about exhibiting at Channel Live in September. If you’re thinking of visiting you can find out more about what’s on offer here.
- 83% of Channel suppliers interviewed requested a midlands based venue
- 72% of reseller businesses interviewed confirming the same
- The NEC is reachable in under 3 hours for 75% of the population by car
- Visitors can travel to and from 143 direct destinations from Birmingham City airport
- It’s a 2 minute walk (indoors) from the onsite train station
- There are 1750 onsite hotel rooms at prices to suit every budget
- There is an onsite casino, shops, spa and numerous restaurants
- Onsite catering has won industry Awards for high standards
- 1650 onsite parking spaces
- The NEC hosts over 500 exhibitions each year
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors across entire venue
By train: he NEC is right next to Birmingham International rail station. You can get to any of our halls quickly and conveniently, without having to step outside! When you travel via Virgin Trains to the NEC in September, make sure you get your 25% discount! Read more here: https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/nec
By bus and coach: Coach services are operated by National Express and Megabus, with over 120 daily services from across the UK to Birmingham Airport. From here you can get to the NEC in minutes on the free air-rail link.
Taxi: T.O.A black cabs are available at clearly marked ranks outside the NEC’s main entrances. They’re an easy and convenient way to get to your hotels and the towns and attractions around the NEC.
By Plane: The NEC is just minutes away from Birmingham Airport (BHX) – which is very handy for international visitors and those on UK internal flights!