Visitor registration will open in Spring 2017. To receive information, updates and notification when registration opens, please register your interest here. For more information please call 01892 538 348.
Channel Live is an exciting new ICT event!
Channel Live is a trade only conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one. It will be engaging, educational, inclusive, fun and most importantly provide the perfect environment for companies wishing to future proof their business and expand their product and service portfolios, whilst building essential business partnerships.
Partnership is the watchword for Channel Live. It is through partnering with key players in specific market sectors that we will attract an unrivalled mix of exhibitors from the entire ICT Channel and through working with key media outlets that we will guarantee the widest audience attendance possible.
Education will be high on the agenda. Our seminar programme will be the most comprehensive and engaging of its kind. Our speakers and panellists will be experienced, entertaining and thought provoking, providing real benefit to delegates.
Is it for you?
Channel Live is a must attend event for senior decision makers in the ICT Channel. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends
- Engage with the industry community and network with your peers
- Visit all your suppliers in one place and address any areas for improvement in your current setup
- Debate and discuss industry topics that matter to your business by getting involved with our seminars
- Be the first to see product launches and tech demos from big Channel players
The Channel Live seminar schedule will focus on the issues impacting the Channel today and tomorrow. Sessions will centre on market trends, technology and business processes to ensure that audience glean leading edge information that is applicable to their business. For anyone operating in the Channel today these seminars are critical for those wanting to remain relevant to their customers in a changing landscape.
- 83% of Channel suppliers interviewed requested a midlands based venue
- 72% of reseller businesses interviewed confirming the same
- The NEC is reachable in under 3 hours for 75% of the population by car
- Visitors can travel to and from 143 direct destinations from Birmingham City airport
- It’s a 2 minute walk (indoors) from the onsite train station
- There are 1750 onsite hotel rooms at prices to suit every budget
- There is an onsite casino, shops, spa and numerous restaurants
- Onsite catering has won industry Awards for high standards
- 1650 onsite parking spaces
- The NEC hosts over 500 exhibitions each year
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors across entire venue
Please note that registration won’t be open until Spring 2017. For more information on Channel Live, please call 01892 538 348.