FCS has been the voice of business-to-business communications providers in the UK for 38 years.
In pursuit of our Channel members' interests, FCS maintains all-industry billing standards, lobbies government, Ofcom and the EU, participates in all-party Parliamentary groups and attends the major political party conferences. We meet regularly with Openreach, and represent the Channel's interests in monthly service management and business improvement forums.
FCS offers members a number of exclusive benefits.
- Free legal advice sessions with specialists who understand the Communications Act and inter-telco disputes.
- Access to public sector tender leads.
- Preferential rates on private healthcare for directors and staff.
- Preferential rates from specialist industry training organisations - from sales development to regulatory compliance to fibre-splicing.
- Access to the FCS job-search service for employers.
FCS also works alongside other industry bodies whose members have aims complementary to our own. Examples include the Digital Policy Alliance, UKCTA, IMVNOx, the Data Centre Alliance, INCA, British Association of Public-safety Communications Officers and the ITP.