Spitfire is one of very few specialist business only ISPs and IP telephony providers focusing on the needs of channel partners and their customers with business class ISP and voice services. With over 500 partners, the Spitfire Partner Service provides business class QoS levels and SLAs, unavailable from ISPs catering mainly for the domestic consumer market.
For data connectivity we offer DSL and Ethernet with value-added products including resilient options for business class service delivery, converged voice and data, MPLS/managed WANs and monitoring services.
Voice services include end-to-end SIP trunks routed via Spitfire’s own IP and TDM infrastructure ensuring complete quality of service. Spitfire Hosted PBX 2.1 is our cloud based telephony service offering a comprehensive feature set with sophisticated functionality.
Services meeting the specific needs of business customers include:
- One of the UKs widest ranges of DSL services, including unlimited and capped services, voice only services and resilient options.
- A combination of VDSL, ADSL2+, Annex M, SDSLM and SDSL circuits from multiple access providers.
- Ethernet services with delivery via Fibre, EFM and GEA.
- A self-healing core network ring linking our four core network nodes, providing access to the UK’s major data centres for our channel partners.
- MPLS and managed WAN services, designed for converged voice and data, access to the MPLS network via all circuit types, VPN access and managed Internet breakout.