TSI created Cross Connect to service any size of business. Whether your customers are looking for a residential PSTN replacement, a simple business phone service or full multi-site contact centre capabilities with powerful reporting functionality, Cross Connect delivers more.
Onboard and migrate customers efficiently with our powerful APIs. Mix and match subscriptions from multiple verticals and manage efficiently in one platform. Integrate with over 300 CRM and business system applications. And with no long-term contracts, you can scale up and down at will.
New access to specific verticals
Competitive pricing and innovative flexibility mean that Channel Partners are free to target specific vertical markets that would previously have found UCaaS solutions cost prohibitive. Cross Connect Essential replaces traditional pricing models with a very low-cost option – ideal for education, hospitality and more.
For example, Schools require UCaaS features for selected users and for their Reception functions. They also need handsets in classrooms (for internal or emergency calls). Previously, a UCaaS subscription would have been prohibitively expensive for a school but with Cross Connect, this is no longer the case.
TSI’s unified communications, connectivity and infrastructure solutions empower Channel Partners to grow their business. Our battled-tested, supported solutions are powered by multi-award winning technology from Netsapiens – already enjoyed by over 3 million users.
Opportunities for Resellers
- Enterprise-grade cloud PBX telephone system with features previously inaccessible for many sectors.
- Flexible subscription model allowing deployment in verticals that traditional UCaaS cannot service.
- Channel Partners can select Cross Connect, Contact Centre, Essential and Home Connect all on one platform and managed from a single pane of glass.
- Active/Active geo-redundant resiliency.
- Bureau billing from TSI (if required).
- Flexible contracts with no long-term ties so Channel Partners can scale up/down as appropriate.
- Integrated diagnostics, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Powerful API’s including enabling rapid, efficient customer onboarding and migration from competitor platforms.
- Full range of data connectivity available from TSI
- Structured Cabling as a Services for moves and changes through to full installations in new builds
- Compatible with a vast array of manufacturers and devices
Value for End Users
- Customisable configurations to suit customer needs.
- Flexible costs and clarity of pricing.
- Improved customer ROI.
- Optimal customer experience and responsive, consistent communication.
- One number across all devices (desk phone, WebRTC progressive web app, Softphone and iOS/Android apps).
- Powerful HD video conferencing and messaging.
- Integration with Microsoft Teams, 300+ CRM and Business System applications.
- Comprehensive knowledgebase for end users.
- Comprehensive reporting,
- UK team offer high-touch support.
Channel Live promotion
Sign up as a Cross Connect Partners before end of May '23 to take advantage of these fantastic offers
- x10 Cross Connect subscriptions FREE for 90 days
- x10 Cross Connect Integrator subscriptions FREE for 90 days
- FREE onboarding
- FREE training
- FREE white labelling
Call today on 0333 015 3333 and quote code 'CHANNEL LIVE 23'