Channel Live Conference Programme published
We have excellent speakers with big ideas, and visitors are encouraged to get involved and have their say, including through the new Channel Live App, which will allow you to text in your questions live in the theatres. Highlights include:
- Business Strategy Fit for a Digital World
Gavin Jones, Director Wholesale Channel, BT Business
- Preparing Local Authorities for the Switch Off
David Christie, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Virgin Media O2
- Seizing the Opportunity for the Channel as all UK Lines Migrated to all IP
Andrew Wilson, Sales Director, CityFibre
- Demystifying Cybersecurity - What are the Options?
Paul Colwell, CTO, Wavenet
- Future Proofing Today with Fibre - Delivering Value for Customer and Maintaining Increase on Your Margin and Deliver Better Services
Neil McArthur, Founder & CEO, Freedom Fibre
- MSP & Reseller Viewpoint: Surviving and Overcoming the Economic Head Winds
James Banks, Group Technical Director, Charterhouse Group
- Buy and Build - the Direction is Clear - it is all About the People
Matt Parker, CEO, Babble
All conference sessions are free to attend; you can view the full programme here.
Channel Live is a networking hub at its heart, with the added benefit of featuring an industry leading programme. Please register for free and join Channel professionals from across the sector.