Channel Live is the UK’s only ICT trade specific exhibition. It is a conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event all rolled into one.
We're focused entirely on the needs of resellers, MSPs and Channel partners.
With UC, IT, Networks, Cloud, Hosted Voice, IOT, Mobile and Security all offering great margins and increased customer retention, Channel Live is the number one place to discover how these technologies, and more, can be added to your portfolio for future business growth.
By partnering with key players in specific market sectors, Channel Live attracts an unrivalled mix of exhibitors and visitors from all corners of the ICT Channel – can you afford not to be there?
Channel Live remains a free to attend event and visitor registration will open in the Autumn.
Our number one priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all of our exhibitors, visitors and staff. To view the safety measures we are implementing at the NEC, Click here.
1. Meet exhibiting partners, vendors and distributors looking to do business and showcase innovative new products and services
2. Engage with the industry community, arrange 1-to-1 meetings, and discuss margin opportunities with vendors and solution providers
3. Free to attend seminars and panel discussions provide best practice learning and ideas on wide ranging subjects.
4. Stay up-to-date with emerging trends
5. Engage with the industry community and network with your peers
6. Visit all your suppliers inone place and address any areas for improvement in your current setup
7. Be the first to see product launches and tech demos from big Channel players
8. Spend the evening at the Comms Business Awards ceremony where we'll recognise the hard work of the channel community. Taking place on the first night of Channel Live, advanced table reservation required. Click here
Our number one priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all of our exhibitors, visitors and staff. To view the safety measures we are implementing at the NEC, Click here. The government's announcement that business events and conferences can resume from 1st October is a welcome and important step as we prepare for Channel Live in January. Find out more.